About Me

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Scream and Shout! School is Out!


I finished my Junior Year. Phew! It was a close one, that's for sure. To start off Summer, I sang at graduation again this year and then I watched as 87% of my friends graduated from high school. That means they are leaving me alone with 4 other kiddos to trek through senior year. I'll have another wonderful post about our graduation adventure, but not right now. 
Anyways, since school has been out, I have been stuck working 8 hour shifts everyday. It's seriously really really sad, depressing, and tiring. While I love kids, I cannot handle another day surrounded by them. And don't even get me started on the lovely Toddler Time.

My wonderful Coworkers love to take photos of me:

Lauren and Gray

Lauren and McShane

Being Summer though, it means one of my best friends comes in town for 2 months! He is my best friend Travis' cousin who lives in Arizona. He is meant to live in San Clemente though and that's a fact. Together the 3 of us dominate every party we go to/work at because we are that fun. 
Admit it, you think he's hot

Yeah, we are the life of every party



No comments:

Post a Comment